Garlic

9 May 2013

garlic, photoshoot food, charity shop, vintage finds
Yesterday I had a photoshoot with food. My first one. 
Well, I've been taking photos of food before but this was the first real photoshoot. So hopefully the photos will end up in a magazine.

garlic, photoshoot food, charity shop, vintage finds
Leftovers. I quite fell in love with these little darlings.
Just look at the stripes...
Almost looks like candy...

garlic, photoshoot food, charity shop, vintage finds
Garlic is one of my 5 must-have-flavours in the kitchen (garlic, salt, black pepper, lemon and chillies). But until it's time to cook I will enjoy them on this vintage platter.




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................