London Homes Wanted

16 June 2013

london, london earl'c court, london geranium, london mews

I would love to live in a mew's house in London! 
Isn't this pastel mew just so cute!

london, london earl'c court, london geranium, london mews

Details from a walk in Earl's Court  - a chess inspired entrance and a blooming geranium.
Shoots from my last visit in London in February (!)

london, london earl'c court, london geranium, london mews

I'm going back to London i August.
 I'm looking for beautiful homes and gardens for magazine features. 
It doesn't need to be perfect, but personal with an atmosphere.
Please don't hesitate to email me if you have a nice home or garden!



// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................