Lotta Agaton Shop

1 June 2013

lotta agaton, lotta agaton shop, lotta agaton shop stockholm

In February I attended  Meet the Blogger in Stockholm.
I met lots of inspiring people and I shared hotel room with Jenny (check out her blog Hemtrender!)
But that's another story...


 moodboard, mood board, moodboard lotta agaton

One of the highlights at the event was the visit to Lotta Agaton's shop.
I was (and still are) very inspired by Lotta's moodboard in the office section. A whole wall!
Love it! 
I wish I had a wall that I could use as a moodboard in my tiny little home office.

be brave, be brave print

But I have to say, that shop is dangerous!
A lovely mix of black and white design and plants. I wanted to bring everything home...
Lotta also has a lot of  cocky prints and I still regret that I didn't buy the "be breave" print!





// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................