DIY Bedside Lamp

18 July 2013

diy lamp, comverted lamp, barn lamp, diy barn lamp, converted barn lamp

I've got myself a new bedside lamp for my summer cottage.
I'm not really sure what this type of lamp is called, but to me it's a typical vintage 
basement or industrial lamp.

diy lamp, comverted lamp, barn lamp, diy barn lamp, converted barn lamp

The base and the shade was found in my parents basement, it's a treasure chest.
Originally, I don't think they belonged together. But I think they are just perfect for each other.
The base is in heavy porcelain and it was covered in layers of old paint when I found it.
After a good cleanup, I also changed the electrical cord.

diy lamp, comverted lamp, barn lamp, diy barn lamp, converted barn lamp

The new lamp is accompanied by some lovely perennial sweet pea.
My favourites, for the moment...



// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................