Roses from the Garden

25 July 2013

garden roses, red rose, red roses, rose nina weibull, #2Flowergirls

The most beautiful red garden roses!
While my aunt and uncle are on holiday, I take care of their garden.
Yesterday I found a big stem broken. Probably because of the weight of the flowers.
Of course I had to save the poor roses.

garden roses, red rose, red roses, rose nina weibull, #2Flowergirls


I really love this deep red rose. I think it's a "Nina Weibull".

garden roses, red rose, red roses, rose nina weibull, #2Flowergirls

I was very lucky to find these roses today, because the July editon of #2flowergirls
is garden roses. #2flowergirls is hosted monthly by Elodie and Inga.
You will find more beautiful garden roses on their Pinterest board

garden roses, red rose, red roses, rose nina weibull, #2Flowergirls

After the "real" shooting, one of the roses was quite tires.
So I couldn't resist doing a trash the flower...




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Your roses are really great and I really love the 2 first pic.
    Thanks for taking part!
    xxx
    Elodie (#1flowergirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elodie. I really enjoy being a part of your flower society :)

      Delete

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................