The scent of honeysuckle

30 July 2013

honeysuckle, vase, vase arrangement honeysuckel, hildas hem, blogg hildas hem, arrangements honeysuckle, vases like urns

Earlier this summer I read on Sofia's blog hildas hem that she would get rid of a lot of thing that she never really used. And on the photo there was that vase I've been looking for for ages!
So I throw away an email asking if she would like to sell it to me, instead of throwing it away.
To my delight she was very happy to sell the vase to me! 
She even said she had THREE of them, in different sizes! 
And I could get all of them if I'd like!

honeysuckle, vase, vase arrangement honeysuckel, hildas hem, blogg hildas hem, arrangements honeysuckle, vases like urns

So thanks to the wonder of the blogosphere I now have three new vases!
Straight away I filled them with some honeysuckles from the garden and placed them 
in my bed room. The smell of honeysucklein the evening is divine!

honeysuckle, vase, vase arrangement honeysuckel, hildas hem, blogg hildas hem, arrangements honeysuckle, vases like urns

Thank you so much Sofia, for these beautiful vases!



// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................