In the Boathouse

12 July 2013

boathouse, photo boathouse, photoshoot boathouse, fishing lure, fishing float, old fishing floats, flishing floats glass, vintage fishing floats, styling boathouse

Yesterday I was shooting flowers in the boathouse.
The style would be charming country with a seaside touch.
Finally I got to use these vintage fishing floats in glass.
The flower arrangement will be published this summer. So hopefully I can show you 
some more images within a month or so. 

boathouse, photo boathouse, photoshoot boathouse, fishing lure, fishing float, old fishing floats, flishing floats glass, vintage fishing floats, styling boathouse

Styling in the boathouse was very nice.
There's a worktop and on the wall above there's a shelf. 
Flowers on the worktop and props on the shelf - perfect! 
In a box in a corner, I found this spool of thread and lots of old tin cans.

boathouse, photo boathouse, photoshoot boathouse, fishing lure, fishing float, old fishing floats, flishing floats glass, vintage fishing floats, styling boathouse

I also found this rusty little fishing lure.
I just had to include it in my styling. I'm not really sure if it will be seen on the photos, 
but at least I know it's there...




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................