This Weekend: Sauteed Wild Mushrooms on Sourdough Bread

7 October 2013

hotsandwich with mushrooms, penny bun mushroom, sauteed mushrooms, sourdough bread
This weekend I enjoyed a relaxing walk in the forrest.
I found two Penny Buns (Boletus edulis). Of course I was down on my knees with my camera.

hotsandwich with mushrooms, penny bun mushroom, sauteed mushrooms, sourdough bread
I was so happy that I found them.This year, when I came up with the idea that I wanted to shoot mushrooms, there have hardly been any at all.

hotsandwich with mushrooms, penny bun mushroom, sauteed mushrooms, sourdough bread
When I came home I prepared some deliciouse hot sandwishes with sourdoug bread.
I sauteed the mushrooms with chive, cream, salt and black pepper.
The perfect snack on a rainy autumn day.




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................