Spring Walk and Hairy Cattle

28 March 2014

highland cattle sweden, highland cattle, spring walk, spring photos

The nature slowly starts to wake up.
Here in Scandinavia the spring is very slow, compared to the rest of Europe.
Every new little flower and progresses in the nature make me happy.
And I just have to capture it through the camera.

highland cattle sweden, highland cattle, spring walk, spring photos

A great benefit with running my own business is that I manage the time myself.
I can go for a long walk after lunch if I want to.
On this particular walk I brought my new lens, to see if we can be friends. 
I think we will be best friends!

highland cattle sweden, highland cattle, spring walk, spring photos

On my walk I met these highland cattle.
Quite hairy ones. I'd love to touch their fur but just one look at the horns and I decided not to...




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................