Whites in my Living room

1 May 2014

vignettes, pilea, grass, weeds, interior vignettes grass, timoty grass

A little collection of whites in a corner of my living room.
White is so fresh and clean together with green flowers and plants.
I picked the grass and the white flowers in the ditch on my morning walk.
I think the grass is called Timothy-grass and the flowers are actually just weeds.

vignettes, pilea, grass, weeds, interior vignettes grass, timoty grass

My pilea is thriving.
Lots of new pilea babies are popping up in the pot!

vignettes, pilea, grass, weeds, interior vignettes grass, timoty grass

I don't really know that it is with grass.
But it bring such a peaceful atmosphere to the room.
It's so simple but so beautiful!





// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................