A Big, Modern Kitchen

16 June 2014

big kitchen, airy kitchen, modern kitchen, scandinavian kitchen, yellow door, black kitchen cabinets, espresso machine at home

Lovely big and airy kitchen.
Nice contrast with the stucco and the modern kitchen.

big kitchen, airy kitchen, modern kitchen, scandinavian kitchen, yellow door, black kitchen cabinets, espresso machine at home

We have a fairly big kitchen but not enough counter tops for good work space.
So when I saw this kitchen I couldn't help myself - I got carried away at once.

big kitchen, airy kitchen, modern kitchen, scandinavian kitchen, yellow door, black kitchen cabinets, espresso machine at home

We live in a rental flat.
But if I owned it I would clear out the top cabinets and make double shelves instead. 
As a former barista I fell in love with this little espresso machine.

big kitchen, airy kitchen, modern kitchen, scandinavian kitchen, yellow door, black kitchen cabinets, espresso machine at home

big kitchen, airy kitchen, modern kitchen, scandinavian kitchen, yellow door, black kitchen cabinets, espresso machine at home

This odd yellow door is really cool!
I like the yellow and white against the blackish floor and cabinets.
Yellow looks really good here but since it's not one of my favourite colours,
I think I would go for turquoise or green if it was my flat...



// Photography by stadshem.se

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................