Mini Cinnamon Buns

10 February 2015

cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon buns and milk, kanelbullar, mini-kanelbullar, kanelbullar och mjölk, mini cinnamon buns

At the moment I'm a bit obsessed with buns.
It's so fascinating how the dough rise and finally becomes soft and warm buns.

cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon buns and milk, kanelbullar, mini-kanelbullar, kanelbullar och mjölk, mini cinnamon buns

This time I made cinnamon buns.
I use this recipe, but I replaced the cardamom with cinnamon
and instead of swirls, I made rolls.


Freshly made buns, served with cold milk.
That's the traditional way to serve cinnamon buns here in Sweden.
But I have to admit that I prefer coffee.

cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon buns and milk, kanelbullar, mini-kanelbullar, kanelbullar och mjölk, mini cinnamon buns

I try to eat more healthy food and less sugar, but I can't resist cakes and cookies.
So my solution was mini buns.
I think I will use this trick more often.
Don't say no to cakes, just say no to big sized cakes!




// Photography by Emelie Ekborg

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
................................